Chicken with Salad Receipe
Enjoy this protein-packed dinner with your family this week.
• 5 oz – Chicken breast, boneless/skinless, raw
• 1 tsp(s) – Olive Oil
• 1/2 tbsp(s) – Vinegar, red wine
• 1 1/2 tsp(s) – Honey
• 2/3 oz – Arugula, raw
• 1/8 med (2-1/2 inch) – Onions, raw
• 1/4 med (7 inch) – Cucumber, raw
• 1/2 oz – Cheese, Feta
• 1/4 tsp – pepper – red (crushed)
• 1 tbsp – Mustard, dijon
• 1 medium (3″ dia) – Apples, raw
Heat nonstick pan over medium high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a small dish combine half the oil, half the mustard and red pepper. Coat chicken in this mixture. Place chicken in pan with a piece of foil on top. Then place a smaller pan on top and weigh it down with cans. Cook the chicken for 12 minutes per side or until cooked through. Meanwhile, make the dressing by combining the remaining olive oil, honey, Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar. Slice onions and chop cucumber. Toss arugula, onions and cucumber in the dressing. Top salad with feta cheese. Serve chicken with the salad.