Recipe: Mushroom – Cheddar Scramble
Looking for a filling breakfast? You found it! This hearty scramble delivers 35 grams of protein to keep you full all morning.
Prep time: 15 minutes
½ cup mushrooms
¼ medium onion
1 cup egg substitute
1 slice whole wheat bread
¼ cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
1 ¼ tsp canola oil
1. Mince onions and slice mushrooms.
2. Warm a skillet over medium heat and add canola oil.
3. Sauté mushrooms with minced onion until softened.
4. Pour in egg substitute and stir to scramble.
5. Top with shredded cheese.
6. Serve with whole wheat toast.
Per serving: 310 calories, 9g fat, 23.5g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 35.5g protein
Enjoy for breakfast